Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Link to Submit Enhancement Request?

Does anyone have a shortcut to submit an ER? I easily found the like to submit an IR, but the ER is a little tougher to find. 

Thanks. 

17 REPLIES

Re: Link to Submit Enhancement Request?

You only submit IR's. From there, the developers determine if it is a PR or ER. You can help with this by clarifying that it is an enhancement request in the text of your IR.

[ Edited ]

I submit intended ER as an IR and with ER prefix in the Short Description. Also in the “Problem text" area, I request the issue to be considered for an ER.

In this way I’ve submitted many ERs.

Michael Fernando

Die Designer
NX 10.0.3.5 + PDW

How many of them were solved? :-)

Since March 2015 I’ve submitted 18 ERs.

It’s not fair to be judgemental in this short period of time. May have to wait hopefully for couple of releases to see some results.  Smiley Mad

Michael Fernando

Die Designer
NX 10.0.3.5 + PDW

Do not have too high expectations :-)

[ Edited ]

Do you find any happy customers here?

Michael Fernando

Die Designer
NX 10.0.3.5 + PDW

Do not get me wrong. For many reasons I think NX is (at least one of) the best CAD Tool available. But I think you will be disappointed if you expect that a reasonable number of your ERs are going to be solved in the next years...

" But I think you will be disappointed if you expect that a reasonable number of your ERs are going to be solved in the next years..."

- That depends on how good the proposal is and to how many users .

If you invent something revolutionary which can be implemented within a reasonable budget you will surely get that, but if your enhancement only affects few users and cannot be easily economically motivated, then ...

Enhancements are all based on economic decisions, and none just for the fun of it.

Regards,

Tomas

Do you have a link for IRs?