Solved! Go to solution

Solid Edge Trial Activation Code Error

Dear Everyone,

Good day guys, my name Atra from Indonesia, I would like to ask you some informations regarding our problems when installing Solid Edge Trial version.

Days ago, I have try to register a trial version of SOLID EDGE, I already got the activation code and successfully installed SOLID EDGE.

But, when I try to input the activation code, this message error pop up (picture below).

I wonder what are the solutions for this problem, have you guys experienced this before? and would mind to share the solutions?

Thank you so much for the help and attentions, really look forward for any comments or informations regarding this matter.

Best Regards,

Atra Noventa

PT VIKNAtech Indonesia

5 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge Trial Activation Code Error

Update :

We also have try to activate using web installer, but we still got this kind of error report. T_T

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Atra
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Atra,

I sent you a PM on this issue.  Please check your inbox.

Thank you and regards,

-Dave 

Hi Dave,

I have sent you pm as you requested. Thank you so much for your attention and help to my problem.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Atra Noventa

Dear Dave,

Thank you so much for your help on this matter. Our prospect can use their SOLID EDGE trial now.

PS : For anyone who is facing this kind of problem, please contact your technical support or you can post in our SIEMENS SE forum here and wait to get help and support.

Thank you and awesome support! d(^-^)b

Best Regards,

Atra Noventa

Atra,

You are most welcome!  If you need anything further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,

-Dave