Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Set up your mill-turn machine with NX CAM

by Community Manager Community Manager on ‎05-15-2014 04:44 PM - edited on ‎10-20-2014 12:53 PM by Community Manager Community Manager

Overview

NX supports mill-turn machines with a full arroy of both turning operations and live-tooling operations. Learn how to easily setup and simulate these versatile machines using the example machines provided with the NX software.

Created with NX 9.0

Details

In this Tech Tip, we will use the latest machine examples found in the NX software installation to set up a mill-turn programming environment. Learn:

• Where to find the example machines
  • How to configure your load options
  • How to configure the NC Setup to properly use these machine types

Additionally, find an attachment to this Tech Tip that provides some custom UI to organize these machine choices for you in NX.

Do you have a question?

Click 'Add a Comment' below to ask it. (You must be signed in to access this feature.)

About the Presenter

Uwe Edlinger is the business lead for the Prismatic Parts Machining organization at Siemens PLM Software. His background is in machinery applications and he has been involved witht he manufacturing business group at Siemens PLM for the past 6 years.

Comments
by Enthusiast
on ‎08-29-2014 06:06 AM

Hi guys,

Very interesting but how do i download the environment from the powerpoint link?

it takes me to a log on screen i cant get past.

by Valued Contributor
on ‎04-18-2015 04:43 AM

Is there any way you make the video resolution higher for future tech tips? I would love to see this presentation but on a hi resolution monitor ( Samsung U28D590 3840 x2160) it is very small and going full screen is so pixellated!

Cheers!

Contributors
LIVE Tech Tip Webinars
Watch NX experts demonstrate manufacturing best practices. Stay online for Q&A.