Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amesim Animation

Creator
Creator

Hi,

I am a beginner-level user of Amesim. I have a fluid circuit that I modeled and would like to animate the flow. Is there a way Amesim can take the components I used in my model and build an animation out of it? Or do I have to re-make the entire circuit in the Animation panel?

Will I be able to export results of my simulations to this animation? Will the animation be automatically updated if my simulation result changes because of a change in the model parameters?

Any help and/or pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY

Re: Amesim Animation

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

at the moment there is no such automatic animation generation for a fluid circuit.

You can build (or import) CAD objects to create a 3D animation scene and then you can indeed link results from your simulation to properties of the objects in the animation such as color, orientation, size...

The links you create are persistent and any updated result will reflect itself in the animation.

Check the Help demo page: Help/Demo help/Platform/Analysis Tools/Animation for some examples:

amesim_animation.jpg

For flows in a fluid network you could give a go at the Replay tool which examples are also available in Help/Demo help/Platform/Analysis Tools along with Dashboard ones.