cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find RLM installation

Experimenter
Experimenter

I am a server admin for the lab, and a new student send me a request to install LMS RLM 11.1.0 license server program for Autonomie. I have never done this kinds of work before, so I am having a trouble with it.

According to the manual(please check the attachment) and the mail she sent to me, I should find a set-up file at this webstie, (siemens.com/gtac), but I counld not find installation file. I tried with general RLM mamager program, It didn't work.

Can anyone help me finding LMS RLM server set-up file listed in the attachment?

3 REPLIES

Re: Can't find RLM installation

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there,

You should be able to find the file on the GTAC section.

If not, do not hesitate to contact (email / phone) your local support - details can be found on the GTAC website.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Julie

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Hi Changhoon,

there are two ways to do this:

1: Try to locate the "Licensing" Folder in your LMS Autonomie installation path. There should be a folder called "install". This folder contains the RLM install data.

If LMS Autonomie is not installed on you local machine you can download the Program from GTAC.

2: Follow this Link if you're not already having a GTAC Webkey Account.

If you already have an account you can follow this Link directly to the download section. There you'll find the RLM Server for your system.

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Eric

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi @Changhoon

I think the licensing of LMS Imagine.Lab Autonomie is very specific.

If you still have troubles you should definitely contact the support team on www.siemens.com/gtac by opening an Incident Request (IR).

Kind regards