cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi.there,is any method to buid a steam simulation system ,and if there is some pdf instructions?

Experimenter
Experimenter

it is relly a  emergency,but i am new to AMEsim 

4 REPLIES

Re: Hi.there,is any method to buid a steam simulation system ,and if there is some pdf instructions?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

if you have access to the two-phase flow library, it is possible to model steam simulation models.

First have a look at two phase flow user manual available in the Help under the Libraries section.

There is also a simple demo to illustrate such a model.

In Amesim, Help menu, Get Amesim demo and search for "steam", click "Copy and open"

00 steam power plant Amesim.jpg

Once the model is opened in Amesim, you can check the html report, here:

01 steam power plant Amesim.jpg

This demo is originally using a FMI interface block to compute the speed and heat from the the torque of the turbine. You can modify the sketch to remove the FMI block and insert your own logic. You can also get inspiration from another demo named plant_load_control.ame

02 steam power plant Amesim.jpg

I hope this helps

Re: Hi.there,is any method to buid a steam simulation system ,and if there is some pdf instructions?

Experimenter
Experimenter
thank you Smiley Very Happy ,i will try

Experimenter
Experimenter

This is a Student Edition with limited content. The page you are looking for is not available.

'qthelp://lmsimagine.lab/ame_dir/demo/Libraries/TPF.html'

thank you all the same.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

You're welcome. Sorry about that, indeeed the Student Edition doesn't include this advanced library.

If your university has access to the educationnal license you would then be able to access this librry and demo example.