cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program thermal-hydraulic Node structure identifier signal in AMESet ?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,
I didn't manage to find how to program thermal-hydraulic Node structure identifier signal in AMESet (tfnode/tfflow). I've spent much time searching in the online help, found some interesting pages («Causality in the Thermal-Hydraulic library. Variable gas content »,..) but nothing enough practical for me.
Could anybody give me any useful advise and examples ?

Best regards

François

2 REPLIES

Re: How to program thermal-hydraulic Node structure identifier signal in AMESet ?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Francois,

have you looked at this page? Thermal-hydraulic external variables qthelp://lmsimagine.lab/ame_dir/libthh/doc/html/utils/thh_external_variables.html

(in Amehelp, go to View/Toolbars/Address Toolbar to enter this address)

Address toolbarAddress toolbar

Does this help you?

Re: How to program thermal-hydraulic Node structure identifier signal in AMESet ?

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Dear François,

Indeed this page should give you useful information about how to deal with nodes and flows structures in the thermal hydraulic library.

Note that it can be accessed through a link present in the "external variables" section of the HTML documentation of all THH submodels : "More information can be found on the external variables page."

In this page you'll find a paragraph called Submodel development using the "Gas Transport" port structure

This paragraph explains the changes in a submodel structure required to handle the variable gas content (also known as "Gas Transport") feature, and gives examples of code.

Note also that using this new code structure is only necessary if you want to use the variable gas content feature of the THH library. If not, you can keep the old code structure since compatibility is insured.