This is where you can share experiences, ask questions, and join the discussion intended to help users be more successful with the LMS Imagine.Lab platform. This is a community effort, so don’t be afraid to pitch in! We need YOU to help make this a valuable forum for all. You are essential to the community, even if all you ever do is read messages or articles that someone else has posted.
1. Just a reminder: the forum does not take the place of technical support. The Global Technical Access Center (GTAC) is your first call for technical support ... and technical questions will be referred to GTAC. Or, if you have a maintenance agreement with a Siemens partner / reseller, your first call for support should be to them.
2. Please make sure to post your threads with the right labels, it will definitely help other users to look for the appropriate questions in the right sections. The forum is searchable, so you can check for similar topics or threads to find what you are looking for, contribute to an ongoing conversation or start a new conversation. To help people find each post, please use the following labels to identify which topic your post fits. Labels are also useful as you can subscribe to a label and follow just those conversations:
Model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
LMS Imagine.Lab Amesim
Analysis tools and optimization
Solver and numerics
Scripting and customization
Modelica platform and FMI
LMS Imagine.Lab Sysdm
LMS Imagine.Lab System Synthesis
LMS Imagine.Lab Embedded Software Designer
Simulation data and model management
Powertrain systems simulation
Vehicle energy management
Vehicle dynamics simulation
Electrical systems simulation
Aerospace systems simulation
3. Please respect the Community Rules of Participation. Always play nice and remain polite, this forum is intended to be a supportive place. Violations to the commmunity guidelines might involve moderation actions, from post edits up to community ban.
4. If someone answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution so others can easily find the answer.
5. Don't hesitate to like other's post if you find them valuable. Just give them a kudo.