Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Tips & tricks] – How to configure LMS Amesim and Simulink to launch simulation with interfaces

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You want to couple your LMS Amesim plant model with a Simulink control system model?

Then, you need to configure both software to enable simulation with interfaces.

Before going further ensure that you already have:

• A license that enables to use Simulink interfaces for LMS Amesim
  • A license of Matlab, a Simulink software
  • An ANSI C compiler that is supported by Simulink if you are using Linux.
  • Or Microsoft Visual C++ if you are using Windows (click here to see the dedicated video)

Watch this 3-minute video to get the right method

(view in My Videos)

Comments
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi, there I found this error while compiling the model - 

D:\Program Files\LMS\LMS Imagine.Lab\v1500\Amesim\AMEcompile.bat initiates a 64 bit compilation

Error in script usage. The correct usage is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\\bin\amd64\vcvars64.bat"

or

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\\bin\amd64\vcvars64.bat" store

or

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\\bin\amd64\vcvars64.bat" 10.0.10240.0

or

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\\bin\amd64\vcvars64.bat" store 10.0.10240.0

'nmake' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

System build error!

Please somebody help me on this

Siemens Theorist Siemens Theorist
Siemens Theorist

Hello,

The current version of LMS Amesim does not support Visual Studio 14.0. Only the version up to Visual Studio 12.0 is supported. You can either install a former version of Visual Studio or install Microsoft Windows SDK 7.1. You can find the instructions to install SDK 7.1 in the link below:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/tkb/articleprintpage/tkb-id/Simcenter_1D_tkb/article...

Best regards,