Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Couple of new ideas for the design tree,...

A- I know that there could be a millions of elements and nodes in a model!, but it would be nice to have them all listed (and editable!) in the design tree (with some search capabilities,...).

B- It would be nice to be able to right click on an element and "locate" (like a similar capability "Center Graph" in CATIA) its property in the design tree,... or select a bunch of elements and highlight their properties in the design tree,...

Thanks,

Aero1

2 REPLIES

Re: Couple of new ideas for the design tree,...

Have you made use of the Selector Entity and Entity Editor? You can pick by node, by element, by material, by property, etc.. You can also select multiple. You can right-click to edit, for example, elements and update their property.
If you open the Entity Editor, selections are populated as you choose and you can edit, for example, properties of elements in there. Choose the 'Update Model' icon in the Entity Editor to load all changes.

Re: Couple of new ideas for the design tree,...

Thanks for your comments!, I've used those useful features as well,... I thought it would be more convenient to have a list of all elements/nodes (with some quick searching/browsing capabilities) available in the design tree as well (like many other design/analysis software).

Aero1