Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEMAP API: Creating pressure on element with datasurface using API code

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I have tried to create API code which will create "pressure on element" using data surface. I can easily create the load manually. I can not find support from loadmesh object for data surfaces. How loads should be created using API codes? Which object should be used?

I found one topic for creating geometric loads with data surface. According to my understandin I need geometry for that. I dont have that in my model.

Regards,

Risto Juujärvi

4 REPLIES

Re: FEMAP API: Creating pressure on element with datasurface using API code

Legend
Legend

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I have understood that LoadGeom object can be used only with geometries. For my case I need an API which can create element pressures without geometry based models. I dont have geometries for the models which needs to be analysed.

Is it possible to create element pressures with API codes using data surfaces but without geometry? It can be done manually.

Regards,

Risto Juujärvi

Legend
Legend

It should be feasible. you would use the LoadMesh instead of the LoadGeom

Look at the API help chapter : 5.37 LoadMesh objects.

Seifeddine Naffoussi

Experimenter
Experimenter

I would appreciate a lot If you could assist me with Loadmesh object. I cannot find anything for datasurface under Ch. 5.37. Under LoadGeom object there is Loadgeom.datasurface command. Under loadmesh object there are no Loadmesh.datasurface command.

Regards,

Risto Juujärvi