Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have no idea to install the Software

N/A
Please give me a hint, because I don't know to find the install file for the Trial version of Femap.
Best regards,
Ruud van der Sar.
3 REPLIES

Re: Have no idea to install the Software

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
After registration, you should receive an e-mail with download and installation instructions and a separate e-mail with a license file. In short, you will be given a link to a .exe file that is a single-file installation. You simply run it, and install FEMAP, choose the "Network Client" option during installation. After installation, the license file that gets sent to you is saved in the FEMAP directory (license.dat) and you will be able to run. Please let me know if you do not receive these e-mails within the next 24 hours.

Mark.

N/A
Hi, Mark!

Could you help me with some info?

1. I have request a trial 45-days version of FEMAP. I have downloaded and installed it. However I did not choose the Network option. I need to re-install?

2. I have not received the mail with license file in 24-hours period you mentioned. To whom I should address?

Thanks,

Justin

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
You do not have to re-install, run the batch file "go_network.bat" in the FEMAP directory. Make sure FEMAP is not running when you do this, this will flip the licensing over to Network. I will check on your license file and e-mail you directly.

Mark.