Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I cannot find 45 Day Trial License key

Hello Siemens support,

I have downloaded the install files on the 17 Jan 2012 ,but I have not received the separate email containing the "special license file" and installation instructions that the original email said would arrive.

Could you check to see when this will be sent.

Thank you,
Wei Liang
7 REPLIES

Re: I cannot find 45 Day Trial License key

Hi Wei Liang,

The email containing the license file may have been caught by spam filters. In any case, I have just sent you a license file in a separate email.

Regards,
Al Robertson

I have tried to install the software,but I have never succeed.
Thank you all the same,my dear friend.

Sometimes people have had problems downloading the full installation zip file. The file should be over 1.1 GB in size, anything less shows the file to be incomplete probably due to a severed internet connection during download. Please check the size of the downloaded file, and if it is too small then you can try to download it again using one of the links that I have sent you in a separate email.

If the download installation file is not the problem, then please describe the nature of the error that you are encountering when trying to install the software.

Regards,
Al Robertson

Hi Al,

I have not received the license file either. I have checked my 'spam' folder and could not find anything. If you can send me the license file, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
AK

I've sent you a license file in a separate email.

Regards,
Al

Hello,

I have the same problem. Highly probably our antivir filtered it, so I have not license.dat file. Please, could you resend it? I get information, that zip file will be OK.

Thank you,

Josef

Problem is solved. The activating process was blocked by proxy; when we tried to not use proxy during activation process, the file was downloaded and now it works.