cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load creation for Submodeling using Freebody

Creator
Creator

Hi,

I have a Base / Global FE model and I want to create a detailed analysis for a Particular region. So i created a Local / Sub model.

Now I want to transfer the load from Global / Base model to the Submodel and I want to connect the Global model nodes to sub model nodes using RBE3.

I found a useful document in net on how to transfer the load.

But for me the problem is i am not able to transfer the load from Global to Local (Along with RBE3 creation).

Is it the problem with the FEMAP version or some specific steps should be followd?

FYI I am using both 10.3 & 11.1 versions of FEMAP.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks & Regards

Karthik

5 REPLIES

Re: Load creation for Submodeling using Freebody

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If you are using Femap, please post the message to the Femap forum, not the NX Simulation forum.

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Femap-Discussion-Forum/bd-p/femap-forum

Siemens Phenom

This tool is only available in 11.1.2 and later versions of Femap. You should see the "Multimodel" button on the Model/Load/From Freebody form.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Karthikeyan,

Did you find the solution? I got the same problem recently and I tried quite a lot time but still can't find the correct way. It was a really dispirited feeling.

Siemens Phenom

The solution to this is simply the latest version of Femap. Version 11.2.1 and later versions include the tools described in the referenced presentation.

Regards,

Joe

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Joe,

Thanks a lot, appreciate if you could help me to check my problem posted below.

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/3D-Simulation-Femap-Forum/quot-The-selected-freebody...

Thanks again.