Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX Nastran Femap

Experimenter
Experimenter

Sehr geehrte Damen únd Herren,

ich habe die Testversion von Nastran mit Femap installiert und ein Modell eingegeben. Bei der Analysis erhalte ich leider keine Ergebnisse, sondern die Fehlermeldung:

"Unable to open ....-006.f06 logfile for reading. Please check file manually and confirm." Die gesuchte Datei  ders Modellnamens.006.f06 ist unter dem angegebenen Verzeichnis nicht zu finden. Wir kann ich den Fehler beheben?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!

7 REPLIES

Re: NX Nastran Femap

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Dear User_Germany,

Please post your FEMAP model (*.modfem) here to see the error you are having, we will take a look to it and suggest the best solution.

Best regards,

Blas.

iberisa-navidad_banner.png

Blas Molero Hidalgo, Ingeniero Industrial, Director
IBERISA • 48004 BILBAO (SPAIN)
WEB: http://www.iberisa.com
Blog Femap-NX Nastran: http://iberisa.wordpress.com/

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Sehr geehrter Herr User_Germany,

Bitte senden Sie auch die zugehoerige NX Nastran .log Datei.

Please also send the associated NX Nastran .log file.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

I've seen this error when the NASTRAN scratch directory is not availble for write.  During installation, you were prompted with a location for the NX Nastran scratch files.  In the /nastran directory under FEMAP, there is a /conf directory, in that directory is the nast10.rcf file.  Please open that, and see where "SDIR" is pointing, on my machine it points to C:

\scractch.  Make sure that wherever it points exists, and also that you can write to that directory.

Mark.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hallo, I've checked that allready. On my Computer it also points to C:. Do you have any other idea how to solve the problem? Thanks!

Experimenter
Experimenter

Problem solved!

Phenom
Phenom

To help other users, what was the problem?

Also, I notice one of your directory paths included a comma in its name.  It is best to avoid all special characters in path and file names.  The rules for file naming are much more flexible than they used to be, but there can still be problems.  The safest option is to avoid anything which uses Shift+(any of the number keys on your keyboard), and most other punctuation characters and brackets/braces.  

In short, use letters, numerals and underscores (and spaces if you really must).