Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Output transformation of bush forces into another coordinate system

Hi,

is there any possibility to transform the output of cbush forces into another coordinate system, like it is possible for nodal-, plate- and solid forces under Model -> Output -> Transform, without rerunning the analysis?

4 REPLIES

Re: Output transformation of bush forces into another coordinate system

Hello,

I don't know what you have in mind but here's something which might help.

I wrote this because I have not found a way to properly display CBUSH output when using vectors, the various element orientation options are not enough. Therefore I use this macro and transform CBUSH force output to CSys 0 for example.

A. Pavageau

Thank you, that worked great. That's pretty much what I had in mind. Would be great if that is included in FEMAP inherently.

Thanks for sharing. How can I list the transformed bush force output components after runing the code? If I list results to data table, I only see the original bush force values. Maybe the conversion result could be automatically listed in the message window...  

I think I have a problem because I see the results should be listed according to the program "Macro Transf to CSys..." but I get to the "Macro is Done" message without results bing listed...