Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property 0 doesn't exist.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi Experts.

When i import my mesh in nx nastran from ansys then it gives me message that:

----Property 0 doent exist. Reference to Element 1-101

and after this geometry and mesh association is also giving errors.

can someone please guide me that how can i solve this prolem ?

and if i mesh in nx nastranthen it gives me planer mesh but  i want solid mesh instead of planer mesh. Can someone plz tell me that if we have planer mesh then how can we change planer mesh into solid mesh?

i am importing .x_t  file of geometry and .nas file of mesh from ansys.

screenshots attached.

Regards,

Sheheryar Khan

3 REPLIES

Re: Property 0 doesn't exist.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Is there any chance we can see the model?  Or perhaps a list of the Ansys properties?

Also, how are you creating the mesh?  If you use the menu command, Mesh > Geometry > Solids.. , then follow the dialog prompts, a tetrahedral mesh should be created.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi @RCatania,

thnx for your reply,

screen-shots of ansys attached, files of model are attached in next message.

I am performing flutter analysis. 

For me now i think using ansys or hypermesh for  meshing is the best option. So when i import mesh after geometry it gives error that (Property 0 doesnt exist. Ref. to elements 1-101). How to solve this error? 

I think i am having problem with imported mesh and geometry association. When i mesh solid body in nx nastran then the results are ok.   In case of hollow surface i need solid mesh aswell. when i apply solid mesh on hollow surface it aborts meshing. 

And when we import geometry for association in nx nastran then we need to enter scale factor and when i enter 1000 value of scale factor it super-imposed the mesh model but dude to 1000 sclae factor i think my geometry's dimensions are changing. What value of scale factor should i enter, so that my geometry dimensions dont change? 

my models dimensions are in mm from catia. 

Regards,

Sheheryar Khan

Regards 

Sheheryar Khan

Pioneer
Pioneer

@RCatania

.--Geometry's  .stp file from catia

-- .x_t geometry file from ansys also attached. 

Regards

Sheheryar Khan