Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Results Enveloping: how to show the complete output sets being enveloped?

I got an FEMAP model with results enveloped from more than 100 output sets. I am trying to find out the sets being enveloped, but the "Notes" in the "Output Set Manager" (see attachment) does not seems to show the complete list of the load set numbers. Is there a way to show the complete set list?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES

Re: Results Enveloping: how to show the complete output sets being enveloped?

Like most Windows dialog boxes, you can grab the edge of that dialog box and make it wider. If you aren't happy with looking at all that text, I suggest you press the Update button on that dialog and rename the output title yourself, eg. Envelope Max Abs from Set 32 to Set 131.

[ Edited ]

Instead of using Model - Output - Process, you might want to consider using a Result Set Processing Data Surface, where you can very clearly see what Output Sets are being used to create the envelope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp04dUppm4Y

Mark.

Thanks for the info. However, it does not seems to answer my question. 

My colleague created the model, and I cannot find the list of the complete output sets that being enveloped in his Femap model.

Of course, I can recreate the envelpe and compare the result to find out. Is there a more straightforward way to get the list?