Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export displacment for nodes???

Hi, I try to export nodes after i defined them as group. I build a group of these nodes as picture below, and run analysis after choosing only this group to post out. My equation how could i see these nodes displacement after analysis??? and if i want to apply this displacement to only small rectangle alone without the big rectangle, is there a way for that???

2 REPLIES

Re: export displacment for nodes???

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Dear Bashar,

You can use the macro to update your mesh with displacement results from your analysis, you have two very intesresting APIs under CUSTOM TOOLS > POSTPROCESSING, feel free to try them and enjoy!:

nodes-move-by-deform.png

Best regards,

Blas.

Blas Molero Hidalgo, Ingeniero Industrial, Director
IBERISA • 48004 BILBAO (SPAIN)
WEB: http://www.iberisa.com
Blog Femap-NX Nastran: http://iberisa.wordpress.com/

Re: export displacment for nodes???

Thank you Blas_Molero for your answer. I dont know why it didnt work for me and when I click ion ''Nodes move by deform with options '' It gives me the first picture as attach then dispared.

I used another way by using data table thereefter list ---- output----results to data tables--

by this way could choose the deofrmation or rotation for some nodes then export as 'csv' . Therefter i import it as a result import----analysis result ---- comma seperated

It is work and thereefter model ----load ----from output

This, it works but it seems that the program dosent defined the displacment as a force in nodes or kind of effect. I run the simulation but it gives me fatal 4551.0 which means

4551.0 *** USER FATAL MESSAGE 4551 (NL2CON)
STOPPED PROBLEM DUE TO FIVE CONSECUTIVE DIVERGING TIME
STEPS.
User information:
A solution is not possible. Review NLPARM requests and modify
to select a better solution approach.

I am export the nodes and apply it for the small rectangle. I dont know if you have an idea about that?? Thanks