Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DMAP license checkout error

Hi all,

I tried to run some DMAP commands on NX Nastran and I got a license error. Nastran simulation runs just fine. But with DMAP it stop working:

11:57:01  NX NASTRAN Authorization Information - Checkout Successful

11:57:01  ----------------------------------------------------------

11:57:01  License for module NX Nastran Basic - NX Desktop (Bundle)  checked out successfully

Starting viewer with UGII_MONITOR_DIR set to 'C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0\nxcae_extras\tmg\exe'

Starting monitor viewer at C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0\nxcae_extras\tmg\exe/xcsmon_viewer.exe

Loading Shared Library C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0\nxcae_extras\tmg\exe\mayamoncomm.dll

11:57:01  NX NASTRAN Authorization Information - Unable to Locate Product License

11:57:01  -------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:57:01  Could not check out license for module: NX Nastran DMAP - NX Desktop (Bundle)

11:57:01  All the licenses are checked out, or the site does not have the appropriate license.

Anyone has any idea? Thanks!

3 REPLIES

Re: DMAP license checkout error

DMAP is an add-on product. Have you examined your license file and verified that you have a DMAP license available?

Previously I was launching the DMAP within NX and I got that error. I tried launching it in command prompt instead and it worked perfectly.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

You could also set your license type to Enterprise on the Solver Options in NX