a week ago
In NX 11, is there a way of plotting the stress strain curve in the results navigator? I am using sol 106 and 601 to solve some non-linear problems, and I would like to have the stress strain curve so that I can compare.
You can create the stress-strain plot using multiple steps. Individually create stress and strain graphs, then use 2 function plot capabilities to get the stress-strain graph.
1. Create a stress graph at a given location
2. Create a strain graph at the same location
3. Save both graphs to an AFU file
4. Open the AFU file in the XY Function navigator
5. Select both functions in the XY Function navigator and use the 2 function plot capability
You can also do this through stress and strain post processing views. That is described in the following online help article.