Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation-Maximum ticked by default in a Post view

Phenom
Phenom

To all

Does aynone know if there is a option (somewher) to have the 'Annotation-Maximum' ticked by default in a post view? I couldn't see anything/option anywhere

Thnaks in advance

Regards

Production: NX9.0.3.4, NX10.0.2.6
Development: VB.NET (amateur level !)
3 REPLIES

Betreff: Annotation-Maximum ticked by default in a Post view

Phenom
Phenom

selex_ct,

a lot of time is gone, nobody did answer!

Did you solve your problem in the meantime for your own?

As I understand you are looking for the maximum value of a displayed result component, right?

Short answer: Open in Post View the active Viewport

Post View Navigator  => Viewports => Frings Plots => Post View # => Annotations

Here you can find default annotations for maximum and for minimum of plotted component.

But maybe I'm wrong and you did look for something different.

Best wishes, Michael

Phenom
Phenom

I don't think there is a way of have the max/min ticked (on) as a default unless one creates a template

Production: NX9.0.3.4, NX10.0.2.6
Development: VB.NET (amateur level !)

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

I tried in versions 11 and 12 with the same results. I got it to work by creating a post view with the Maximum annotation turned ON as Michael describes. Then I saved the post view to a post template. Next I made that template the default and created a new post view. That view's maximum annotation was ON. That means that those two annotations are supported by post templates, but I don't believe that user defined annotations are supported. I didn't try any other versions.

EDIT: I hadn't seen selex_ct's reply regarding templates. It is the only way to do automatically have the maximum/minimum annotations turned ON. Well you could do it too with Layout States, but layout states are file and results specific.

Regards,

Mark