cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beam Cross section

Pioneer
Pioneer

hai 

I want to show the beam cross section in the post processing window. now i am able see the line only but in simulation window and in fem window i am able see the cross section at the each elements. but while showing the deflection contour the cross section is not visible. same for the thickness also.

can any one help

2 REPLIES

Re: Beam Cross section

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Karthik,

Both of these are enhancement requests. NX post processing currently does not support display of beam cross sections or shell thickness in standard results displays. Results on a beam cross section on a given element can be displayed, but I understand that is different from what you are requesting.

These enhancements have been requested by others, but unfortunately they have not made it into our future product plans yet. Please submit enhancement requests for both of these. The frequency of a particular enhancement request does factor into our decisions on what we have development work on. A dozen enhancement requests from different users certainly gets more consideration compared to one from two or three users.

Regards,

Mark 

Mark Lamping

Simulation Product Management

Product Engineering Software

Siemens Industry Sector

Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.

mark.lamping@siemens.com

Re: Beam Cross section

Pioneer
Pioneer
Sir
thank you for your reply. i look forward to see this change.