Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Co-Simulation NX-Motion with Matlab Simulink

Hello,

I'm trying to co-simulate a door which is open by two hydrauliccylinder.First I have compiled a new motion in NX-Motion. I have added links and joints to my door and set markers on the cylinder. After that I created a sensor. I added Inputs and outputs and I made a new solution for the motion. I linked the solution with my Matlab file. I have solved the solution with the Host-Programm Simulink. Then I started Matlab and opened the NX Motion Plant Block.  I have tried to run the simulation by matlab but after a few seconds matlab crashed and I could see a few errors in the editor. They sound like:

1. ERROR: - The current solution is not available for solve

2.ERROR - The CoSimulation has not been performed.

I looked in the folder where my parts are saved. After this error, there is no RAD-file and no RPLT-file.

Does anyone know this errors and can help me?

2 REPLIES

Re: Co-Simulation NX-Motion with Matlab Simulink

@Gilles  can you answer this?

Regards,
Ganesh

Simcenter 3D Community Manager
Simulation and Test Solutions

Re: Co-Simulation NX-Motion with Matlab Simulink

Hey,

yes I found the soulution for the problem. The solution is so easy. I exported my CAD modell from Teamcenter in a native area. Nobody told me that I have to save all parts of the CAD-model in the same folder. My CAD-modell was saved in different folders. Its important while doing a co-simulation that all parts are placed in the same folder.

Best Regards,

ekb2