Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NX Wizard

Hello,
I am interesting in NX Wizard - stress wizard. Except all the tools regarding Advanced
simulation I would like to add there some function to idealize geometry - split
surfaces.
Does anybody know if is it posible to implement into Stress wizard function to split
surfaces?
If yes, how to do it? Any document?
Thanks,
Juraj

1 REPLY

Re: NX Wizard

Dear Juraj,
Stress Wizard is a toy, but has some features that makes the program very interesting, for instance Safety Factor plots, Structural Performance plots, way of creation of automatic reports, etc.. in my opinion develeoppers of NX Advanced Simulation simulation should take note of tha above features and to implement in AdvSim as well.
The structural performance plot uses material yield (or fracture) data, and the safety factor, to classify areas of the part as safe, exceeds safety factor, or failure. Safe regions have stresses below the yield stress (or fracture stress), multiplied by the safety factor.
In the bad side I see StressWizard very, very limited, only support single solid bodies availables, not assemblies and neither Shell parts, then forgot to dream in items like Splits Surfaces, if you need it please use NX6 Advanced Simulation, is really powerful, you will enjoy a lot.

Best regards,
Blas.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blas Molero Hidalgo
Ingeniero Industrial
Director

IBERISA
Edificio Ercilla
Rodríguez Arias 23, 3º - Dpto. 19
48011 BILBAO (SPAIN)
Tel. (+34) 94 410 65 50
Fax. (+34) 94 470 26 34
E-mail: info@iberisa.com
WEB: http://www.iberisa.com
"Juraj Zahradnik" escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:4a7bbf34$1@bbsnotes.ugs.com...
>
> Hello,
>
> I am interesting in NX Wizard - stress wizard. Except all the tools regarding Advanced
> simulation I would like to add there some function to idealize geometry - split
> surfaces.
> Does anybody know if is it posible to implement into Stress wizard function to split
> surfaces?
> If yes, how to do it? Any document?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Juraj
>
>
>