Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Simcenter Java Exception Issue

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Simcenter linking with Java Runtime. [Sol 103 Response dynamic]

'A Java exception was encountered.' shows when I use 'Function tool for respspones Dynamic' command.
I updated my java to latest Version 8.121 but the problem persists.

I need some help to solve this.

System Log
>>>> Error code 3600028 caught in file "o:\ugnx110\ip33\src\syss\no\ind\lmldr.c" at line number 1997
>>>> Error code 3600028 successfully handled and acknowledged
Unloading C:\Program Files\Siemens\Simcenter 11.0\ugstructures\ftk\afuapp.jar
*** EXCEPTION: Error code 3600028 in line 2086 of o:\ugnx110\ip33\src\syss\no\ind\lmldr.c at Thu Mar 30 09:34:59 2017 SE Asia Standard Time
+++ Caught exception: java.security.SignatureException: Invalid encoding for signature
at sun.security.provider.DSA.engineVerify(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.provider.DSA.engineVerify(Unknown Source)
at java.security.Signature$Delegate.engineVerify(Unknown Source)
at java.security.Signature.verify(Unknown Source)
at nxopen.SignJarCore.verifyResource(Unknown Source)

jAVA.png

3 REPLIES

Re: Simcenter Java Exception Issue

Hi,

Could you able to solve this issue. I am facing the same issue. only the exception error code is 

(EXCEPTION: Error code  3600027) changed.

Hi Natarajan,

In my case I updated java to the 8.0.121 version then this problem occured. I'm not sure what your error code means. However, you might want to have a look on your Simcenter update also update your java to the latest version. With 11.0.0 maintenance pack 5 or above it should solve the java exception problem.

Best Regards,
Natdanai

Thanks I did the same thing. Since I couldn't update NX I installed a old java version that is before Java 8 131 and it worked.