cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOPLM NX Certification

PLM World Member Experimenter PLM World Member Experimenter
PLM World Member Experimenter

There will be an opportunity for educators and students to take the GOPLM NX Certification exam at PLM Connections in Dallas on Monday, June 3rd. Registration information for the 3 1/2 hour exam will be available soon.

4 REPLIES

Re: GOPLM NX Certification

PLM World Member Experimenter PLM World Member Experimenter
PLM World Member Experimenter

It would be good to see this sort of thing availble in the UK sometime.  How popular is NX Certification with employers and students?

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Robb, thanks for your comment/question. We have certification programs around the world driven by local industry demand. We work with academic partners in to deliver these programs. Anna and I can discuss this more when we visit with you in June. I look forward to meeting  you then.

Dora

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Dora,

I am the President of a new Siemens partner in California for Teamcenter called U2SI, Inc. We also do quite a bit of consultancy in UG-NX related work. 

I would like to be part of this group and share ideas about PLM and related topics. I also currently have an NX resource who we can deploy for contract work with anyone in need. 

Regards,

Krishna Kumar PIllalamarri

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Krishna, do you work with academic institutions? This part of the community is discussing certification for educators and students. Let me know your focus area and I'll connect you with the right folks. Thanks.

Dora