cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX License Error: Future license file format or misspelling in license file. [-90]

Experimenter
Experimenter

I just reinstalled NX 10 Learning Edition, and I getting this message when I try to launch the program:

NX License Error: Future license file format or misspelling in license file. [-90]

I had an expired version of NX 10 from last year which I uninstalled before I installed the new one.

6 REPLIES

Re: NX License Error: Future license file format or misspelling in license file. [-90]

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Mark:

When did you purchase NX10 learning edition? Do you have a sold To number you can give me? This is an annual license.

Regards,

Bijy

Re: NX License Error: Future license file format or misspelling in license file. [-90]

Experimenter
Experimenter

On 3 October 2016 from Studica

Sold-To/Install: 1525853

License Quote: 1379971

Sales Quote ID: 658912-2

Experimenter
Experimenter

SOFTWARE LICENSE TO FEATURE NAME CROSS REFERENCE #
# Version: 11 Created: 10-03-2016 16:12:21#
# Mark Spence Sold-To/Install: 1525853

Not sure why it says Version 11 - I bought The student version 10

Community Manager

I am investigating okay. will get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Bijy

Community Manager

that is because, when NX11 is out in March 2017, you will have the option to download 11 too. there is something wrong with your license file. So I am trying to figure out.

Community Manager

Hi Mark:

You should have a new license file today in your inbox. Please try it and let me know if any problem arises.

Regards,

Bijy