Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NX License Error: No such featur exists. [-5]

Hi,

I got my licence for the NX 10 Student Version a week ago but today I got this message when I tried to launch the program:

NX License Error: No such feature exists. [-5]

First it worked fine, I modified a couple of files, but after closing the progam and launching it again this happened. What can/should I do?

5 REPLIES

Re: NX License Error: No such featur exists. [-5]

@julietaayalardz  What were you modifying? The NX program files, or an NX part file?

Try giving NX your license file again.  (See FAQ #7 at:  http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-Student-Forum/Trouble-Licensing-NX-Learning-Editio...  ) 

If that fails, I would uninstall NX, make sure all the folders are deleted and re-install.

Jerry  

- - - -
Jerry Sarfati
Siemens PLM Software

I was modifying an NX part file for my homework. I will try to renew the root to my licence via the Setup.exe applicaction and I will let you know how that turned out.

Hi,

I did what you recommended (give again the root for the licence and uninstall and install again the program) but still get the error: NX License Error: No such featur exists. [-5]. I used the Licensing Tool and found this (images attatched).

What should I do?

What is the host ID listed in your License_UGSlmd.txt file?    (example:  HOSTID=9c40b8b08fd9)

What are the Host ID's listed in the Licensing tool?   (in the environment section)

Jerry

- - - -
Jerry Sarfati
Siemens PLM Software

Can you post the license file. I can give it a quick look and let you know what I find.

Lynn Watts
Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Industry Sector
10824 Hope St.
Cypress, CA, USA

E-mail: lynn.watts@siemens.com
Tel: +1 (800) 955-0000, Option 3, IR: 7529443
Fax: +1 714 952-5371