Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error Opening f06 file

Creator
Creator

Hi , 

I have problem which is error opening nastran f06 file. My C/: disc is full. I setup NX on I/ disc. But analysis doesn't run because of memory. Which file I have to change? 

It is not license error. I have added log and f04 files. Please help me . Here f06 file . I couldn't change highlighted locations below. 

********* NASTRAN FILE TABLE *********

INDEX LOGNAME STREAM_ID NAME
1 SCRATCH 00000001 c:/users/administrator/appdata/local/temp/analiz.T6356_38.SCRATCH
2 OBJSCR 00000002 c:/users/administrator/appdata/local/temp/analiz.T6356_38.OBJSCR
3 MASTER 00000003 ./analiz.MASTER
5 SCR300 00000005 c:/users/administrator/appdata/local/temp/analiz.T6356_38.SCR300
6 MASTERA FFFFFFFA i:/siemens/nxnastran/nxn10/em64tnt/SSS.MASTERA
7 MSCOBJ FFFFFFF9 i:/siemens/nxnastran/nxn10/em64tnt/SSS.MSCOBJ
*** SYSTEM FATAL MESSAGE 4276 (IONAST)
ERROR CODE 923 PID= 0
USER INFORMATION: THIS ERROR MAY BE CAUSED BY EXCEEDING THE CAPACITY OF A SYSTEM RESOURCE.
(E.G., ALLOCATED DISK IS FULL, OR MAXIMUM FILE SIZE HAS BEEN REACHED)
*** USER INFORMATION MESSAGE 4276 (IONAST)
TO OBTAIN A NASTRAN DUMP RESUBMIT JOB WITH DIAG 44 INSERTED IN THE EXECUTIVE CONTROL SECTION.

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error Opening f06 file

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If you save your model on a drive with space, and then run the analysis it should run their and be able to create and process all the required files.

Also, in FEMAP's Analysis Manager (Model - Analysis), you can edit any NASTRAN analysis setup, in the "NASTRAN and Executive Control" section, you can set the "Direct Output To" option to the drive with space, and NASTRAN will be run there.

Mark.