FEMAP Post-Processing

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way for FEMAP to list out average values for failure indices (ply and bond) instead of non-average values?

I typicall use List > Output > Unformatted which can give me summaries of failure indices for every element I select and which ply it occurs in, however this data is in non-averaged form.  Any ways to do something similar but the output data is averaged like what you would see in FEMAP with Data Conversion > Average turned on?

Thanks for your time!!

Bao

3 REPLIES 3

Re: FEMAP Post-Processing

Legend
Legend

Check if the api under Custom tools / Post-Processing / Laminate Envelope Failure Indices do what you want. You can adapt it to your needs. 

Seifeddine Naffoussi
SafeMecha Stress Engineering

Pioneer
Pioneer
It looks like that option creates an output vector that is equivalent to Vector 6060..Laminate Max Failure Index. This is still showing non-averaged values.

This might require some API if no built it functions exist for this which is beyond my ability.

Thank you for the suggestion Seif.

Regards,

Bao

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Do Model -> Output - Process and choose the "Convert" option.  Now pick the Elemental Failure Index data.  Hit OK.  This will convert the elemental data to nodal data.  You can now list this and get the averaged values at the nodes.

Mark.