Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEMAP Start Loop

Experimenter
Experimenter

I downloaded and installed the 45-day free trial of FEMAP without much issue.  When I start FEMAP I get a dialogue box that says "Welcome to FEMAP!  Before you can continue, you must activate your software and obtain a license.  Press OK to start this process".  I hit 'OK' and a license activation dialogue box comes up asking for my activation code, with my computer id and computer name already filled in.  I copy and paste my activation code out of the e-mail that I received when I signed up for the free trial and hit 'OK'.  I then have to enter an admin username and password for Windows.  After that, the system goes back to the original dialogue box and the process repeats.

I have tried running FEMAP as an administrator, and also directly from an administrator account with the same results.  I have uninstalled, downloaded a fresh copy, installed and repeated the same troubleshooting steps with the same results.  Tech support will not help with a free trial and I cannot get through to the salesman who was assigned to me.  I am at a loss.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Re: FEMAP Start Loop

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

In the SIMCenter section there is a FEMAP forum - maybe try there?

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled

Re: FEMAP Start Loop

Experimenter
Experimenter

Per your suggestion, I posted the same question in that forum.  Thanks.

FEMAP Forum