There are old issues in Femap that exist in the Femap v11.3 too. For example see my old posts:
- Mesh size coordinates don't match with coordinates of the nodes after meshing
- After Tet Mesh Solid there are sometimes corrupted mesh sizes on curves (in the attached modell always)
- After splitting Surface with command "Split Between Points" from Point 1 to Point 3, you can see on new Curve 6 mesh size, but in fact there isn't a mesh size:
- When you use the command "Mesh > Mesh Control > Size on Solid" with Adjacent Surface Meshing, it wont work, when you have connection region(s) on adjacent surfaces.
5. There is a new issue in Femap v11.3
In all older versions of Femap and Solid Edge (both are Siemens produkts) a used to rotate, zoom and pan the following method:
Middle Mouse Button to Rotating around View Center
Ctrl + Middle Mouse Button to zoom (moving mouse up or down),
Ctrl + Shift + Middle Mouse Button to pan (it worked without Ctrl too).
Now the Ctrl + Shift + Middle Mouse Button doesn't pan, but zoom too (Shift + Middle Mouse Button works well to pan). Therefore in older version of Femap I could work faster.
Will Siemens repair these issues?
We will answer your other issues on the individual older posts... however relative to the "new issue" in V11.3... Ctrl+Shift+Middle Mouse behavior not matching previous releases ... V11.3.1 will change Ctrl+Shift+Middle Mouse back to pan ... however I would point out that we really only consider Ctrl+Middle Mouse and Shift+Middle Mouse to be the Pan/Zoom controls. The fact that Ctrl+Shift+Middle Mouse actually Pans or Zooms is simply a side effect of which of the two keys the code currently processes first. I can't guarantee that at some point in the future we won't want Ctrl+Shift+Middle Mouse to actually do something different ... although I have no idea what.