Highlighted

Re: Models connection with Reference Manager

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thank you so much @ChipFricke. I did all your steps and update step is working. But I couldn't reflect it into the mesh. For instance, I extruded a hole in the geometry. But only circle is shown in the geometry as shown in the attached picture. Even after remeshing, it is not reflected. Could you please help me on this?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Is this a suppressed feature?  If so, you can unsuppress it.

Please note that you may have a copy of the geometry and meshed the body without the hole.

Best Regards,
Chip Fricke
Principal Applications Engineer - Femap Product Development

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear @ChipFricke

It is not a suppressed feature. And this is the view after remeshing. But the hole is not created.Do you have any idea about this?

And I did one more thing. I removed the extrude hole and extruded a rectangle. But in this case, both circle and rectangle appear on the geometry (without the cut, just as figures). What I mean is the removed hole still remains in the geometry. So, is there some other procedures to be done for updating the mesh? I tried remeshing. It doesn't work. 

And when I imported the same parasolid file into a new femap analysis, things are okay. The exact geometry appears. But something is wrong with updating the geometry. Could you please help me on this?

Thanks,

Sabiq