In NX Advanced Flow in addition to the mass, momentum, and energy equations, NX Flow solves general scalar equations to manage mass fractions where you can:
The workflow using the Homogeneous Gas Mixture is the following:
1. Create a Homogeneous Gas Mixture modeling object.
2. Define a gas mixture in a 3D mesh collector or a Fluid Domain simulation object.
3. (Optional) Specify initial or ambient conditions for a fluid volume with a Homogeneous Gas Mixture material.
4. (Optional) Define mixture contents in an inlet boundary condition.
5. (Optional) Modify global ambient or initial conditions to model mixtures.
6. Add mixture result sets, solve, and view mixture results.
OK, if you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" -- thanks!.