Highlighted

Problem installing Simcenter and NX Nastran: Simulation navigator and Home command is not showing up

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

I was installing NX Nastran and Simcenter 3D in my new laptop but there are few issues as follows:

1. When I open Simcenter or NX Nastran, SImulation navigator and post processing navigator is not showing even not in resource bar option. (Attached snapshot for that)

2. In top ribbon bar the options for home, results etc are not showing up. (Attached snapshot for that)

3. There seems to be some problem with resolution as well. My new laptop is 4K, but most other softwares has no problem with the resolution but Simcenter and NX Nastran has some issues. (Attached snapshot).

I am using the same installation setup and License as I used before in my old laptop but things are working fine in old laptop but not in my new one.

I would appreciate any help or recommendation regarding this issue. I couldn't find anything related to this on internet.

Thanks,

Ashwani Thakur.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem installing Simcenter and NX Nastran: Simulation navigator and Home command is not showin

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend
Hi Thakurai,

You are atill in the „Gateway“ Application. Please switch to „Application —> Pre/Post“ and Home Tab and Simulatio/Result Tab will appear.

Best regards
Boris

Re: Problem installing Simcenter and NX Nastran: Simulation navigator and Home command is not showin

Experimenter
Experimenter

I once had a similar problem, but now everything is working, I hope that the developers have fixed it.

Auslogics BoostSpeed is the only tool you need to keep your system in perfect condition http://auslogics.boostspeed.ideaprog.download/