Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Graph Does Does Not Show

Hi all,

I am having trouble getting my results plots to show. I select my points as shown in the image below. The stress levels are to be plotted over x-position. I click okay and get the dialog box asking me whether I want to plot in a selected viewport or a new window. I have tried both and every time I try, the viewport goes blank (still showing the little CSYS at bottom left) or the new window pops up for a moment, empty, and then disappears. What gives? How do I show my plots?

ResultsDoNotShow.png

Thanks in advance,

Alex

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Results Graph Does Does Not Show

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

I can't find any reason why the graph wouldn't be created from the settings you've defined in the dialog. I hate to say this, but it could be a hardware/graphics card related issue. That is, I don't see any user error in your description. Sorry I can't be of more help, but perhaps someone from GTAC can troubleshoot it better with you.

Regards,

Mark

Phenom
Phenom

Hi Alex,

first of all, Happy new year!!!

Did you get a new Graph in Object tree of Post processing navigator?

(Example from my last model)

2019-01-02_103640.png

Does it have the correct information inside? (List ...)

If you can see it there, you can try to use Excel to visualize it.

Best wishes, Michael

| Production: NX10; Development: VB, TCL/TK, FORTRAN; Testing: NX11 | engelke engineering art GmbH, Germany
| Kudos for good posts! And if my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".

Kick Off (2015-09-14)On the Map (2016-10-21)1st Gear 2018 (2018-02-19)To the Rescue (25, ‎2018-02-24)5th Birthday! (2018-02-25)Popular (100, ‎2018-10-30)Prolific (100, 2019-02-27)Philosopher (500, ‎2019-02-28)

Thank you both,

@MarkLamping

Perhaps this is what it is afterall.

@MiDi1791

The data is there under list and I have been using Excel to visualize Smiley Wink

Cheers and happy new year,

Alex