Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with results collection

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

my colleague and I have the same problem about results collection inside of FEM analysis and simulation (Analysis type - structural and Solution type - SOL101). After we did simulation NX created files .f04, .f06, .op2 but after we tried to get results NX gives as information that error occurred in results collection. I would be very grateful if someone would be able to help me.

I put also the picture of that problem.

Thank you in advance,

best regards!

MC

3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: problem with results collection

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi @MC07,

I moved your post to "Simcenter > CAE Simulation - Simcenter 3D Forum" as you're more likely to get a response in this forum.

Regards, Ben

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

I've actually never seen that specific error before. Please contact GTAC and log an IR on the issue.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Hi MC07,

only as a hint, are you sure that:

1. your model is created in a correct way apart from that error? - Please scan f06 file for WARN and FATAL keywords,

2. you activate solution output requests? - Please check in solution options 

(press RMB on Solution and select Edit) => Case Control => Output Request  or

in Solution step => Case Control => Output Request  

In standard situation at least displacements and stresses are activated, but maybe the selection of the appropriate modeling object of type structural output request was lost.

Best wishes, Michael