Highlighted

3D bolt load REFERENCED MORE THAN ONCE IN BOLTFOR/BOLTFRC

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

any idea why this error appears on a model with multiple bolt load on 3D bolts? (NX 12.0.2)

*** USER FATAL MESSAGE 22106 (BOLTGID)
     BOLT ID      -11 REFERENCED MORE THAN ONCE IN BOLTFOR/BOLTFRC

REFERENCED MORE THAN ONCE IN BOLTFOR-BOLTFRC.PNG*** USER FATAL MESSAGE 22106 (BOLTGID) BOLT ID -11 REFERENCED MORE THAN ONCE IN BOLTFOR/BOLTFRC

Cyril
6 REPLIES 6

Re: 3D bolt load REFERENCED MORE THAN ONCE IN BOLTFOR/BOLTFRC

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

From the picture, it looks like you are trying to define all 31 bolts with one bolt definition, is that right? If so, that won't work. You will have to define the bolts separately for this to work. Can you confirm?

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi PrabuR,

thank you for your answer.

Yes this is what I did. I thought I had done that before... I will change my bolt definitions so that it works.

best regards,
Cyril

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear PrabuR,

Indeed I did it as a test, it worked with 2 bolts at once in the (1) container.

So it is strange that it wouldn'd work with more bolts at once.

BOLTFOR-BOLTFRC.PNGBoth on left are defined at onceBOLTFOR-BOLTFRC-2.PNGthe results

Cyril

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

In the image shown, there is geometry representing 32 discrete bolts in the model. If you want to load all 32 bolts, you need 32 separate bolt preload LBC's defined in the solution load container. Each individual LBC should select geometry representing a single discrete bolt.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear @JimB

I understand and will apply the 1 bolt 1 LBC, but as shown above, 2 discrete bolts loaded in 1 unique bolt preload LBC is solving fine.

I just ran one test with 3 discrete bolts in 1 unique bolt preload LBC, it didn't stop the solve but the results are strange since only 1 bolt out of the three present results (deformations, stress, ...).

The 4th bolt (perpendicular) is for check. The other bolts are not loaded.

BOLTFOR-BOLTFRC-3.PNG

Cyril

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear all,

please note that a run with SOL(402) with 4 bolts loaded from a unique LBC has results as user could wait for.

No need to plainstakely enter dozens of separate bolts loads, with no tools to quiclky duplicate or rename them Smiley Sad

BOLTFOR-BOLTFRC-4.PNG

Cyril