Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

frequency response function SOl 108 or SOL 111

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

Can someone guide me if there is some tutorial online about how to get a frequency response function using SOl 108 or SOL 111 in NX Nastran. I found out few videos for FeMap but nothing for NX.

Also in it, the force can only be applied using enforced motion and not like general force with magnitude and direction.

Is there an option for that too and then finally seeing an FRF as a graph of amplitude vs frequency as we get in Ansys workbench. I would appreciate any help tutorial or video in this regard.

Thanks,

Ashwani

2 REPLIES

Re: frequency response function SOl 108 or SOL 111

Legend
Legend

This tutorial video doesn't show using NX for SOL 108, 111 but for the transient dynamics solutions of 103RS, 109, 112. Many of the steps to follow in NX should be the same.

Transient Dynamics Benchmark with NX

Re: frequency response function SOl 108 or SOL 111

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks for the response but I couldn't get much help from it. I want to define my loads and frequency w.r.t the frequency function which I am unable to do. I have posted a new thread for it. I would appreciate if you can look at it.

The link is below:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/3D-Simulation-NX-Nastran-Forum/SOL-111-FRF-Problem-i...

Thanks,

Ashwani