Spray and film deposition solution

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi there,

I'm currently required to investigate the possibility to make simulation of film deposition with several spray.
I'd like to know if it is possible to get any information/presentation regarding possibilities with StarCCM+.

Thanks for your help.

Pierre

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Spray and film deposition solution

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

Hi @Pierre_D 

In our Steve Portal, we have an article that would solve your problem.

(SCR) Selective Catalytic Reduction Best Practices

SCR includes spray injection, droplet evaporation, chemical reactions, impingement against walls and fluid film formation. 

If you take apart the chemical reaction modelling, that, I think,  could serve you as a guide. 

And the best: The article includes .sim files that could accelerate your modelling curve. 

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi @PacoE ,

First of all, thanks for your answer.
I know there are lots of useful informations on Steve Portal, but infortunately, I don't have acces to it anymore.
Since I changed company, I'm no longer a user of StarCCM. This is why I just cannot get the informations alone on Steve Portal as I need Sold-to ID to get a WebKey accounts...

You may now understand why I'm searching for information to show the possibility of StarCCM regarding the topics mentionned hoping we might get it Smiley Very Happy

Again, thanks for your help.
Have a nice evening.

Pierre

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Hello @PacoE 

thanks for your answer but Pierre is a former and experienced user of STAR-CCM+ (and a friend of mine).

unfortunately he can't access to Steve portal anymore.

He's only found this channel to ask this question.

i will arrange a meeting with presales guy in order to give to him the best answer.

Cheers

Alex H.(from Paris Office)

Highlighted

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

Hi @Pierre_D 

For the first steps, I´ve attached a .pdf of the Steve Portal article mentioned above. 

For the simulations files, I would follow @Alex_R2 route.