cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue tooth stylus pen not working on ipad version

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi, 

Today I try use adonit stylus pen (model: JOT SCRIPT) in Catchbook ipad version, but cannot work. Catchbook does sense a stylus pen connected(pic.1), but no actions when I try draw a line or press a icon using stylus pen. Also, hand drawing was freezed until I de-select the pen icon(pic.2). Hope you can support blue tooth stylus pen in the future.

pic.1pic.1pic.2pic.2adonit stylus penadonit stylus pen

BTW. Catchbook is one of the most easy drawing apps I've used. I also used about 5~6 other apps now but none of them can draw/edit good drawings with zero learning. I believe this apps has great potentials. Hope you countinue develop Catchbook and work well.

Stanley Hsu

3 REPLIES

Re: Blue tooth stylus pen not working on ipad version

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi @Stanley-99,

Thanks for the feedback. Bluetooth styluses require using vendor-specific SDKs and we have not tackled that yet. Currently Catchbook supports Windows and Android styluses, the Apple Pencil, and any capacitive stylus.

We will look into the bluetooth styluses and determine what to support.

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Oh and thanks for the great compliment! We've got some cool new features coming up that we believe you will really like.

Experimenter
Experimenter

My apple pencil does not work occasionally, so I found some solution are in this thread...

Download Catchbook:

Download Catchbook on iOS Download Catchbook on Android Download Catchbook on Windows 10 Image Map