Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Buy Drawing

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

I can't buy drawing package in app, since when I click on "Buy" icon it does nothing!

Eventhough I purchased publishing subscription with ease. 

What is the solution? (Surface Pro 3)

Thanks,

Reza

7 REPLIES

Re: Can't Buy Drawing

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi @RezaAllami,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with your purchase.

Sometimes it can take a while for the Store UI to recognise that you have a license, even though it is already in place.  Drawing is free on Windows at the moment.

So first of all, can you help us confirm that you don't have the license?

• If you don't have a license yet, the Drawing icon will be grey on the example pages. When you tap it, the Store UI will launch.
    • letterl.png
  • If you do have a license you will be able to turn drawing on and off and won't see the store UI start.

Regards, Tom

Experimenter
Experimenter

Yes, the Darwing icon is grey and when I tap it the Store UI lunches. But when I tap Buy icon nothing happens.

Siemens Legend

@RezaAllami,

Thanks for the info.  Can you provide us with the following and we'll try to work out what is going on.  Feel free to direct message if you prefer.

1. Which Catchbook version do you have installed?
    1. You can find this on the info.  Tap "..." on the main toolbar, then hit the "i" button.  You'll see the version number at the top.
  2. What country are you in?
  3. What Windows version are you running?
  4. Do you see a price of "$0.00" in the store UI, or a message saying cannot connect to store?

Regards, Tom

Experimenter
Experimenter

1. Version: 1.4.2.308

2. I'm in Iran (I changed my IP to United States to purchase Publishing & Drawing, Publishing worked and Drawing did not)

3. Windows 10

4. I see "$0.00" price

Thanks

Siemens Legend

Hi @RezaAllami

Catchbook is not approved for distribution to Iran, the issue you are seeing will be caused by this.

Thanks for your interest in Catchbook and for taking the time to get in touch, but unfortunately this is not something we can do anything about.

Regards, Tom

Experimenter
Experimenter
Hi, I've got the exact same problem as RezaAllami with the exception that I am from Germany.
Can you please help me?
My data is:

1. Version: 1.4.4.313
2. I'm in Germany
3. Windows 10
4. I see "$0.00" price

Siemens Legend

@RezaAllami, @Maikomat

There is a known bug on Windows where if the system date format is dd-mm-yyyy then it can cause the license check to fail. Please check your date format and set it to mm-dd-yyyy and let us know if this resolves the problem. This bug will be fixed in the next release.

If this is not the problem, then please send us a log file as instructed in this post: "Troubleshooting: Problems when buying Drawing on Windows".

Regards, Tom

Download Catchbook:

Download Catchbook on iOS Download Catchbook on Android Download Catchbook on Windows 10 Image Map