cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catchbook Update 1.4

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Catchbook community! 

Download Catchbook version 1.4 today for access to the latest features and enhancements. We've also expanded availability to 15 new countries!

Catchbook version 1.4 includes the following enhancements:

• Automatic stylus setup
    • The stylus setup will activate the first time that you launch the app. You can still manually change the stylus settings at any time later using the normal toolbar button.
  • Brand new interactive tutorials
    • The new tutorials will activate the first time that you launch the app. The tutorials will only play once, but you can reactivate them at any time by going to “i”=>Help and clicking the “Replay introduction” button at the bottom of the dialog.
    • The videos on the Help page now stream from YouTube, so they require an internet connection.
  • Number of decimal places used in dimensions determined by maximum drawing accuracy
  • Ability to import DXF files!
    • This is a “Beta” capability for evaluation and feedback. Give it a try and let us know what you think in the forum.
    • You will see performance issues if you load a DXF file with a large number of curves.
  • Over 50 bug fixes.

Catchbook is now also available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, and Slovenia.

Try it out and tell us what you think! 

-Amy

2 REPLIES

Re: Catchbook Update 1.4

Phenom
Phenom

Amy-

Thank youi for th update. I have yet to try the dxf import function. Can you give us a file size range for dxf or what you mean by "large" number of curves? That way I can set my expectations properly.

Re: Catchbook Update 1.4

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RyanM,

Working on getting you a file size range.

For now, be advised that performance heavily depends on the device you're using. We recommend you start with something simple to make sure all of the data (curves and dimensions) come through correctly.  If you spot any problems, it would be a great help if you could send us the .dxf to include in our tests. 

Also, we would love to hear your feedback once you have tried it! You can post in the beta forum. You should have access, but let me know if you have any issues posting there. 

Thanks, 

Amy 

Download Catchbook:

Download Catchbook on iOS Download Catchbook on Android Download Catchbook on Windows 10 Image Map