Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to get off trial page

[ Edited ]

When or how does it become useable? After purchase and installation on Android, it only lets me do something on a page I cannot save.

4 REPLIES

Re: Subscribe to Catchbook Drawing

@KKimball, It sounds like you're stuck on the free trial page. If you use the "pinch-to-zoom" motion with your fingers to zoom out, you should see the full page navigator where you have the option to start a new page/drawing. You should then have access to the full app and functionaliy. Let me know if you need additional help! 

-Amy

Thanks Amy, that helped in getting me off the free trial page. Now it will not let me sketch any thing. It feels like it's expecting a stylus and not my finger. Where do you control this type of setting on the Android platform?

Catchbook will not let me sketch any thing on my Galaxy S8. It feels like it's expecting a stylus and not my finger. Where do you control this type of setting on the Android platform?

Anybody?

@KKimball sorry for the delay in replying. You can turn stylus on or off in the tool bar on the left of the screen. If you expand the menu using "..." at the top, you should see a little stylus icon. You can tap to toggle it on or off (indicated by the color of the icon, orange is "on").  Let me know if you're not seeing it. 

More info is here https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Catchbook-Forum/Catchbook-FAQ-Get-Started-Guide/m-p/...

Hope that helps!

Amy

Download Catchbook:

Download Catchbook on iOS Download Catchbook on Android Download Catchbook on Windows 10 Image Map