Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing tool straight edge

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

It would be hugely helpful (especially for those of us that can't draw straight) if there were a straight edge tool a protractor would be beneficial also. The staights edge should be able to rotate to specific angles. The snap to grid is great but when trying to draw straight line or angles at a lower scale very hard to keep consistent. Microsoft has a tool on its sketchbook application that turns on with the pen click that would make catchbbook outstanding for me and my entire organization  

Comments
Enthusiast

I should have emphasized one main point with the idea of this tool. By making the straight edge angle adjustable it is simple to make accurate isometric drawings. The protractor would allow to make highly acuratea arcs and circles. 

@MarshallW wrote:

It would be hugely helpful (especially for those of us that can't draw straight) if there were a straight edge tool a protractor would be beneficial also. The staights edge should be able to rotate to specific angles. The snap to grid is great but when trying to draw straight line or angles at a lower scale very hard to keep consistent. Microsoft has a tool on its sketchbook application that turns on with the pen click that would make catchbbook outstanding for me and my entire organization