cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Export and Share Data from Catchbook - Help Videos

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Catchbook supports sharing data in a variety of formats.

Export.png

These 2 videos show you how to export data from Catchbook, so you can share your work with others or send it to a CAD system for further design changes, 3D printing, and more!

Selected curves can be exported as .svg and .dxf files.

Pages can be exported as .svg, .dxf, .pdf and .png files.

Catchbook Binders can be exported as .pdf files.

Pages and Catchbook Binders can be exported as Catchbook files (.cb)

This video shows you how to share data as .dxf and .svg on Windows. Note: The interaction is slightly different on Android.

(view in My Videos)

This video shows how to save a Catchbook page as a .pdf file on Windows.  Note: The interaction is slightly different on Android.

(view in My Videos)

Visit the Catchbook page for more info! 

Comments
Siemens Enthusiast Siemens Enthusiast
Siemens Enthusiast

I could not see what type of export format will be used for export in the video. Rest seems quite clear. Maybe an improved video would be clearer

TJBuchanan wrote:

Catchbook supports sharing data in a variety of formats.

Export.png

These 2 videos show you how to export data from Catchbook, so you can share your work with others or send it to a CAD system for further design changes, 3D printing, and more!

Selected curves can be exported as .svg and .dxf files.

Pages can be exported as .svg, .dxf, .pdf and .png files.

Catchbook Binders can be exported as .pdf files.

Pages and Catchbook Binders can be exported as Catchbook files (.cb)

This video shows you how to share data as .dxf and .svg on Windows. Note: The interaction is slightly different on Android.

(view in My Videos)

This video shows how to save a Catchbook page as a .pdf file on Windows.  Note: The interaction is slightly different on Android.

(view in My Videos)

Visit the Catchbook page for more info! 

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Thanks Mike! Yeah, the videos are not final quality yet. We will fix that up prior to launch.

Let us know if there are items that have been particularly difficult for you to figure out so that we can improve what we provide in help.

Contributors