cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Awards: October 2014

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin

Welcome to the Siemens PLM Community blog. This blog will focus on you, the Community member. You will find community awards, new feature/functions of the site and other news that will enhance your experience.

Use the Blog Option dropdown above to Subscribe (email notification), bookmark or use the RSS feature so you don’t miss any future articles!

Note: If the option above says “article options” go one level up in the breadcrumb trail to select the appropriate notification Smiley Wink

Monthly Award_110.jpgThis first post will focus on Community Awards. The contributions that helped make our community so great since it launched in early 2013 came from our wonderful members, and for that we thank all of you. While this site is fairly new, member contributions to the former GTAC Message Boards were migrated this past July. 

We would like to take the opportunity to proudly announce the Top 3 Contributors provided amazing contributions, help, or friendliness around the community over the month of October 2014. (we're bit behind and will have November out shortly!) These members made a clear impression on the community, through ideas and sharing their insights.

Join me in congratulating @SeanCresswell, @BobMileti , and @Stefan_Pendl  for rising to the top of the leaderboards.

Community_MonthlyAwards_October2014.jpg

SeanCresswell also has another special award in our community in that he is one of only three users who hold the rank of Genius (that’s a lot of contributions). He’s also given out the most kudos in the Community. You can find Sean mainly hanging out in the Solid Edge Forums.

BobMileti has become somewhat of celebrity beyond our community as he was recently highlighted in a Microsoft  video on his use of Solid Edge on the Surface device.

Stefan_Pendl has been a replying machine this month. While most of his contributions happen in the NX for Manufacturing area, Stefan ranks among the top three users in the NX Programming and Customization section as well as Teamcenter  section.

But that's not all! We have another user who did an amazing job providing outstanding contributions to our community, so to follow up, we'd also like to thank @Steffen_B  for authoring the most Accepted Solutions during October! You can find his contributions in the Tecnomatix forums.

Congrats Sean, Bob, Stefan and Steffen and we look forward to more of your great contributions!

Comments
Esteemed Contributor

Well thanks!

The journey to date, on the relatively new still, "public" forum, is only made by the high level of like minded participants we have here.....it has been, and will continue to be, my pleasure to assist those I am able to.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for mentioning me.

Passing information back and forward helps resolving issues, so it is a symbiosis of give and take Smiley Wink

Happy posting.