Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

BB's

I assume, bad I know, that the BBs categories will eventually be available here in the Community.

Why was a thread not put out to all BB users, from GTAC, stating this change was happening?

Found out this morning when no e-mails came from GTAC over the weekend.

Had to dig in your website to find this.

7 REPLIES

BBS

I assume, bad I know, that the BBs categories will eventually be available here in the Community.

Why was a thread not put out to all BB users, from GTAC, stating this change was happening?

Found out this morning when no e-mails came from GTAC over the weekend.

Had to dig in your website to find this.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author jadodaro
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Re: BB's

Hello @jadodaro

Yes, all the content from the BBS will be migrated over to this Community site. We're having a bit of an issue with the migration so it will take a bit longer than expected. We apologize for this however you will be able to see all the content in each respective category once it was complete.

A notification/announcement thread was posted to every category in the BBS for over a week prior to this move. Did you miss it?

The same notification is on this site if you would like to read it.

Regards,

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

I get e-mail notices and rarely went directly to the BB's., just used the link to get the item I was interested in.

Doing that, I didn't see any notices.

Re: BBS

I agree. There was a lot of useful threads out there of NX users helping users - I am wishing I had saved a bunch of stuff. I think an impartial forum is probably better - not sure that critical threads will last long here. At any rate - seems the transition is not going well - hope to see the threads again.

NX8.5.2
PB8.5.2
Windows 7 Pro

I didn't see any notices on the GTAC forums at all.

Graham Inchley Snr R&D Engineer (Systems Development), Sandvik Coromant
Lenovo ThinkPad W540, Win7, 16GB. Developing in: Java | C | C# | KF
Production: NX8.5.3.3 MP11 64bit Testing: NX9.0.2.5

@jadodaro - thanks for bringing this to our attention. We realize that there are many like you that only accessed the system through email. We are planning to send out a notification to all BBS uses via email. 

Also -  I've updated the BSS Migration information thread with additional information on timing and additional FAQs.

@Inch - the notification was at the top of every forum. Obviously this wasn't enough. Can't over communicate and it appears we didn't do that. We're making every effort to fix this. 

Thank you for your patience,

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Re: BBS

@Study - You will be able to access all of those useful threads again! Please take a look at the updated BBS Migration Thread for information. Additionally, information on being notified when someone replies to a forum is availablein the FAQ section. 

Thanks,

Susan