Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Chrome issues

I am an avid Chrome user and only use IE when I have to. I've noticed two issues recently that I thought I would report.

1. When I click the Insert Code button, the popup window does not fully render and my only option is to close it. If I want to post code, I have to use IE.
  2. When referencing a user like @SusanCinadr, it seems hit or miss. Mostly works on the first user I reference but not subsequent users (within the same post).

Thanks!

Jason Newell
Applications Architect
www.jasonnewell.net
5 REPLIES

Re: Chrome issues

Your first issue has already been discussed in this thread:

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Community-Suggestions/Why-is-text-inside-a-CODE-block...

No resolution as yet though.

Graham Inchley Snr R&D Engineer (Systems Development), Sandvik Coromant
Lenovo ThinkPad W540, Win7, 16GB. Developing in: Java | C | C# | KF
Production: NX8.5.3.3 MP11 64bit Testing: NX9.0.2.5
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author jnewell
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

@jnewell -

For #1 - we have logged a ticket with the platform vendor. I will be out on vacation Sept 11-22, so @ebroyles will keep you (and @Inch ) posted about the fix.

As for #2, I purposedly used multiple @ mentions to see how this would work. I am using Chrome Version 37.0.2062.94 m. What version are you using?

Thanks!
Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

@jnewell 

#1 has been identified as a bug by the platform vendor. We will keep you updated when fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Thanks Susan.

Regarding #2, I'm having trouble reproducing the issue today so I'll call it good for now.

Jason Newell
Applications Architect
www.jasonnewell.net

@jnewell - Just a quick note to let you know that our vendor fixed the insert code button issue in Chrome last week while i was out of the office. I have tested it here:

And ALL seems to be working well :-) 

I'm considering this fixed! Let me know if you experience any more issues.

Thanks!
Susan